Finding your suitable readers for water supply ice maker with is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for water supply ice maker with including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
872 reviews analysed
1. Fluidmaster 12IM72 Ice Maker Connector, Braided Stainless Steel – 1/4 Compression Thread x 1/4 Compression Thread, 6 Ft. (72-Inch) Length
- 72” in length
- ¼ COMP x ¼ COMP Female Compression Thread Connection
- Lead Free
- Easy Install
- Braided stainless steel construction won’t kink or crease
- Heavy-duty nickel-plated brass hex nuts are easy to grip and provide durability
- Replaces old copper or vinyl connectors
- Meets all code requirements
This Fluidmaster Braided Stainless Steel 6-Foot (72 in) Length Ice Maker Supply Line connects your Icemaker to the wall water supply. Fluidmaster Icemaker water supply connectors are built to last. Made of a tough polymer core covered with braided stainless steel wire, these connectors exceed every code requirement in the book for durability. Fluidmaster offers a wide variety of types and sizes, perfect for your home improvement efforts. A proven supply line that won’t crease or tangle even in the tightest of corners. Durability and ease-of-use were at the forefront of this design, with the nickel plated brass hex nuts for easy to grip tightening. A 1/4-Inch female compression thread by 1/4-Inch female compression thread connector with an efficient flow rate. Code approved with a 5 year warranty.
From the Manufacturer
Fluidmaster is the #1 toilet repair brand in the world. Fluidmaster parts are found in more toilets than all other brands. The customer’s first choice and preferred supplier of toilet tank trim since 1957. Fluidmaster’s complete line of toilet repair parts includes; fill valves, flush valves, flappers, tank levers, dual flush valves, bowl wax, toilet repair kits, seals, connectors and more. With manufacturing facilities across the world, Fluidmaster reaches over 90 countries worldwide with unparalleled quality.
2. Certified Appliance Accessories Braided Stainless Steel Ice Maker Connector, 15ft
- Braided stainless Steel ice maker connector
- 1/4 inch fem. x 1/4 inch fcm
- Upc, NSF/ANSI 61 & case certified Certified Appliance Accessories recommends installation of this product be performed by a licensed professional
- Braided stainless steel
- 1/4 -Inch Comp x 1/4-Inch Comp
- 5 year warranty- From the Manufacturer
Are you replacing a 5+ year-old ice maker connector hose or hooking up a new ice maker? This 15 ft. Braided Stainless Steel Ice Maker Connector from Certified Appliance Accessories is just what you need. It is corrosion-resistant inside and out plus bends freely for easier installation in cramped spaces.
From the Manufacturer
Ice Maker Connectors (15-Foot)
3. FlexCraft 26610-NL, Ice Maker Supply Line, Connects Ice Maker to Water Supply, Ice Maker Hose With 1/4 in Fittings On Both Ends, Braided Stainless Steel 10 Ft
- BURST PROOF: Flexcraft ice maker connector is made of super-high tensile strength braided stainless steel protects PVC inner tube, ensuring maximum pressure and performance.
- SPECIFICATIONS: 10 ft long with 1/4 in. x 1/4 in diameter, 125 PSI, Working Temperature 40 F-140 F
- UNIVERSAL FIT: pipe has 1/4 Brass chrome fitting on both ends and is compatible with most ice makers
- EASY INSTALLATION: prevents kinking or crimping for easy isntallation
- CERTIFICATION: UPC certified, Lead Free
This is an Everflow Supplies lead free flexible ice maker supply line, made of stainless steel braided tube. In particular, it has a length of 120 inch and it has two 1/4 inch compression fittings on both ends. Furthermore, upc, nsf and csa approved the part for meeting the lead free nsf 61-g standards.
4. Eastman 41033 Stainless steel Icemaker Connector 1/4" Comp x 1/4" Comp x 60" length – Stainless Steel – 12 Pack
- LENGTH: The line length of this ice maker connector is 5-feet
- CONNECTION: This connector has 1/4-inch Comp x 1/4-inch Comp connection
- MATERIAL: This ice maker connector hose is made of high-impact braided 304 stainless steel exterior with a PVC core, nylon reinforcement and a clear vinyl outer shell which provides strength
- DURABLE: The sturdy stainless steel connector makes it durable preventing kinking and has nickel-plated brass nuts which ensure tight fitting
- EASY INSTALLATION: This flexible supply line is very easy to install
The Eastman 41033 Ice Maker Connector has a 1/4-inch comp x 1/4-inch comp connection and is 5-feet long. The supply line features a PVC core, multi-filament braided nylon reinforcement, a clear vinyl outer shell and a grade 304 stainless steel braided exterior that is designed to prevent kinking and crimping making it long-lasting. It consists of nickel-plated brass nuts which ensure secure fitting.
Eastman’s 5′ Stainless Steel Icemaker Hose is the standard in icemaker supply lines. This flexible supply line resists corrosion and enables easy installation.
MAINTAINANCE: For use with water in accessible locations only.
• Shut off the water before installing.
• Inspect product before installing. Do not use if damaged in any way.
• Metal nuts – HAND-TIGHTEN, plus ¼ turn with a wrench.
• Do not over tighten.
• Do not use thread lubricants, tape, or putty.
• Do not expose to corrosive materials.
• Over tightening, using lubricants or exposure to corrosive materials can damage nut, connector, valves, or appliance and cause failure, leaking, or flood and property damage.
• This part must be inspected after installation and every six months thereafter. Replace if damaged, leaking or corroded.
• DO NOT reuse
• CAUTION: Improper installation can cause leaks with water damage.
From the Manufacturer
Eastman’s 5′ Stainless Steel Icemaker Connector is the standard in icemaker supply lines. Its quality is determined by what you can’t see. The supply line features a pvc core, multi-filament braided nylon reinforcement, a clear vinyl outer shell, and a grade 304 stainless steel braided exterior that is designed to prevent kinking and crimping. This flexible supply line resists corrosion and is easy to install.
5. Eastman 60233 PEX Pre-assembled Ice Maker Outlet Box, 1/2 Inch Crimp PEX Connection with Installed 1/4-Turn Ball Valve, White
- CONNECTION: 1/2 inch Crimp PEX (F1807) Connection and 1/4-inch OD compression outlet
- DIMENSIONS: Rough opening of 5-3/4-inch W x 4-7/8-inch H x 3-1/2-inch D
- Faceplate Dimensions: 8-1/4-in w x 7-5/16-in H
- CONTENTS: Along with the ice maker box this pack includes a pre-installed 1/4-turn ball valve, support bracket, and a faceplate cover
- DESIGN: This outlet box is designed for recessed residential applications
- EASY INSTALLATION: One-piece design makes installation quicker and easier
This Eastman 60233 Pex Pre-assembled Ice Maker Outlet Box is designed for recessed residential applications. It has a 1/2 inch Crimp PEX inlet connection and a 1/4-inch OD compression outlet with a rough opening of 5-3/4-inch width x 4-7/8-inch height x 3-1/2-inch diameter.
The outlet box comes complete with a pre-installed 1/4-turn ball valve, support bracket, and a faceplate cover of dimensions 8-1/4-inch width x 7-5/16-inch height. It is built with one-piece box and flange design. Valves governed by this Standard are intended for service at temperatures between 34⁰ F (1⁰ C) and 180⁰ F (82⁰ C), with an allowable working pressure rating not less than 125 PSI (862 kPa).
6. Shark Industrial 25 FT Stainless Steel Braided Ice Maker Hose with 1/4" Comp by 1/4" Comp Connection
- ONE 304 stainless steel braided premium icemaker hose with 1/4″ comp x 1/4″ comp connection.
- BURST PROOF – Designed to last, our hoses use true 304 stainless steel for braided outer protective cover which last incredibly long time for effective protection against rust and burst. Some other hoses are not using 304 stainless steel for the braided cover and could result in rust even burst.
- INDUSTRY STANDARDS – Our hoses comply with following standards: ASME A112.18.6-2017/CSA B125.6-17, NSF/ANSI 61,372
- EASY FIT – Our hoses connect to ice maker with standard 1/4″ comp connections compatible with most ice makers.
One 25FT Ice Maker hose with standard 1/4″comp x 1/4″ comp connectors. Key Features:
- Two layers PVC core with reinforced nylon wires in between and 304 stainless steel braided outer cover for high performace and durable water supply applications
- 1/4″ comp x 1/4″ comp connectors fits most of the Ice Makers
- Comply with following standards: ASME A112.18.6-2017/CSA B125.6-17, NSF/ANSI 61,372
- While typical water supply pressure ranges 50 – 80psi, our hoses are rated 290psi with burst strengh up to 1500psi.
- Working temperature ranges -40 to 210F
- Come with 10-year warranty for added peace of mind
7. iSpring ICEK Ultra Safe Fridge Water Line Connection and Ice Maker Installation Kit for Reverse Osmosis Systems & Water Filters
- Connects any water filtration system (including reverse osmosis systems) to the ice maker or water dispenser of your fridge
- Delivers crystal clear ice cubes and great tasting RO water to your fridge, superior to inline fridge filters
- Kit includes everything you need for the installation – 20 feet 1/4″ tubing, a 1/4″ x 1/4″ x 1/4″ “T” valve, an inline 1/4″ x 1/4″ shut off valve, and a compression fitting set. Tested by independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI Standards
- Durable and easy to install – Push-in quick connect fittings offer easy DIY installation with no tools required
- Push-in quick connect fittings offer easy DIY installation with no tools required
The iSpring fridge connection kit connects your reverse osmosis system or other water filters to your fridge. It can be used to supply your refrigerator’s ice maker or water dispenser, your coffee maker, etc. The kit comes with a 1/4″ x 1/4″ x 1/4″ “T” valve to branch off from the RO system, 20 feet of 1/4″ tubing, a 1/4″ x 1/4″ ball valve to shut off the flow when needed, and a compression connection set for connecting to the output location. The fridge connection kit will work with any RO system or filtration system that uses standard 1/4″ tubing. Why iSpring? Located in Alpharetta, Georgia for over a decade, iSpring Water Systems LLC is a family owned company specializing in reverse osmosis water filtration systems. Our products include residential and commercial reverse osmosis (RO) systems, whole house water systems, ultrafiltration systems, shower, faucet, and counter top filters, filter cartridges and housings, RO coolers, and kitchen faucets and fittings. Our aim is to make high quality drinking water accessible for all households. With affordable pricing, solid quality, prompt delivery, and top notch customer service, we hope to assist in bringing you great water for years to come.
8. Lasco 10-0950 1/4-Inch Compression by 1/4-Inch Compression by 1-Foot Ice Maker Connector
- 1/4 Inch compression x 1/4 Inch compression x 12 Inch
- Stainless steel braided supply
- Use to connect most refrigerater ice maker in-line filters
- Lead free product, meets California AB-1953, Vermont, and new federal standards for low lead applications
- UPC approved product, Country of Origin: CHINA
- Stainless steel braided flex
- Water supply connector
- Used for ice maker connections
- 1/4-Inch compression x 1/4-Inch compression x 5-Feet length
9. Certified Appliance Accessories IM120SS Braided Stainless Steel Ice Maker Connector (10ft)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Water Supply Ice Maker With for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!