We spent many hours on research to finding heat gun master appliance, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best heat gun master appliance, you should not miss this article. heat gun master appliance coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 heat gun master appliance by our suggestions
509 reviews analysed
1. Master Appliance HG-501D Industrial Heat Gun, Quick Change Plug-In Heating Element, 1200° F, 120V, 1740W, 14.5 Amps, Assembled In USA
- Industrial quality heavy duty heat gun: rugged die-cast aluminum housing with an attached adjustable 90-degree rubber backed stand for hands free use on bench tops
- Temperature and power ratings: 1740 watts of power reaches a max temperature of 1200F quickly (nozzle measurement). upgraded long-life, high-speed universal motor delivers 2x plus run life
- High 27 CFM airflow at 3400 fpm exceeds industry standards and gets tough jobs done faster
- New quick-change plug-in heating Element with balanced airflow over Element for maximum heating efficiency. Redesigned ergonomic soft grip handle maximizes user comfort.
- Fully optimized design for improved serviceability. Full selection of replacement parts available. Assembled in the USA using global components by the heat tool experts at Master since 1958.
The new Master D Series industrial heat guns are a part of an extensive history of high end, heavy duty, Professional heat guns engineered and assembled by the master heat tool experts at their Wisconsin, USA headquarters. The die cast aluminum housing D Series hg heat gun exceeds industry standards for performance, reliability and reparability. Delivering 2x motor run life From a powerful high-speed Universal motor, industry best 27 CFM airflow at 3400 fpm, balanced airflow over the heating element for maximum heating efficiency, fixed air intake for temperature consistency, quick-change plug-in heating elements, and a complete offering of repair Parts for quick, easy service. This heat gun is available in 4 different temperature ratings: 400F, 800F, 1200F, 1400F (when measured at the nozzle) and one fully variable temperature heat gun Offering 100F to 1200F temperature adjustment. This versatile heat gun is ideal for a wide array of uses: shrink wrap, shrink tubing, shrink waterproof electric wire connectors, butt Splice terminals, shrink packaging, bend plastics, bend PVC, weld plastics, join tarps, soften adhesives, dry and heat parts, strip paint, restore trim, defrost frozen pipes, heat sensitive materials, upholstery furniture, solder, de-solder, embossing, window tinting, car Wrapping, automotive bumper repair, dent removal, vinyl and leather repair, loosen rusty screws and bolts, remove decals, labels and stickers, remove old flooring, wax surfboards, snowboards or skis, dry wet wood, dry paint, This list goes on. This master heat gun is designed for long term, quality use in the most demanding industrial and commercial environments.
2. Master Appliance Proheat PH-1100 Dual Temp Professional Heat Gun, 500 and 1000-Degree Fahrenheit 120V 1300 Watts
- COMPACT, LIGHTWEIGHT & EASY TO USE: Master’s Proheat 1100 Heat Gun packs a serious punch of airflow while being housed in a well balanced, lightweight housing
- DUAL TEMPERATURE: two convenient hot air temperature settings of 500 and 1000 degrees Fahrenheit
- VERSATILE: Designed by the Master heat tool experts to strip paint, activate adhesives, bend plastics, loosen rusted bolts, shrink heat shrink tubing, packaging and more with ease
- 3 position rocker switch with off, Hot 1, Hot 2 settings and a 6 ft, 3-wire grounded cordset made with flexible, oil and sunlight resistant neoprene jacket
- ESIGNED FOR PEAK PROFESSIONAL PERFORMANCE: Temperature and power ratings up to 1000-Degree Fahrenheit/540-Degree Celsius at 1300-Watts. Designed & Assembled at Master’s USA Headquarters using foreign and domestic parts
The Master ProHeat Series Dual Temp Heat Gun delivers cost effective heat for basic heat applications. Two heat settings at 500 and 1000 degrees Fahrenheit allows for ideal application in a variety of situations. Provides professional quality performance – shrink tubing and packaging, cure adhesives, dry and heat parts, heat sensitive materials and more. You can’t go wrong with the durable construction along with user replaceable heating elements – this gun is designed for long term, quality use in industrial settings.
High temperature and power ratings: up to 1000-Degree Fahrenheit/540-Degree Celsius at 1300-Watts. UL and CUL Listed or CSA Certified. Motor: Permanent Magnet. Nozzle Opening: .88” I.D., 1.31” O.D. Cordset: 6 ft., 3-wire grounded. Dimensions: 8.2” L x 3.0” W x 7.3” H. Net Weight Tool: 1.6 lbs. Shipping Weight Tool: 3 lbs.
3. Master Appliance AH-751 Masterflow Series Heat Blower, 750-Degree Fahrenheit 120V 2160 Watts, 18 Amps with 20 Amp NEMA Plug
- The AH-751 Masterflow Heat Blower draws 18 amps of power, therefore comes standard with a 20 amp NEMA Plug
- High-volume, heavy duty and portable, ideal for bending and forming plastics, drying silk screens, circuit boards and other materials, melting frost buildup, mounting over conveyor lines and on machinery, large-scale shrink packaging and more
- Quiet, brushless, induction type motor ensures quiet continuous duty operation for large or small jobs ludes sturdy rubber-padded base permits stable 90° non-slip adjustability
- 6 ft, 3-wire grounded cordset made with flexible, oil resistant rubber jacket
- Temperature and power ratings: up to 750-Degree Fahrenheit/400-Degree Celsius at 2160-Watts. Assembled in the USA using foreign and domestic parts
High-volume air flow and 24 hour operation is why the Masterflow Series Heat Blower is the perfect heavy duty tool for a wide variety of tasks. Its 2” diameter nozzle covers a large area with heated air, to get the job done easier and faster. Fitted on sturdy, rubber-padded adjustable bases allows for 90 degree rotation for use in any position. The handle is balanced for comfort and convenience during portable applications and can be mounted on walls, workbenches and machines. Despite its power, the Masterflow is whisper quiet thanks to its brushless induction type motor. It also features a three-way toggle switch with hot, cool and off settings. The cool setting enables the heating element to cool after use, eliminating residual heat. Ideal for bending and forming plastics, drying silk screens, circuit boards and other materials, melting frost buildup and more. Available in three temperature models – 300, 500 and 750 degrees Fahrenheit. High temperature and power ratings: up to 750-Degree Fahrenheit/400-Degree Celsius at 2160-Watts. UL and CUL Listed or CSA Certified. Motor: Permanent Magnet. Nozzle Opening: 2. 63” O. D. Cordset: 6 ft. , 3-wire grounded. Dimensions: 12” L x 6” W x 9” H with 6″ x 6″ base. Net Weight Tool: 6 lbs. Shipping Weight Tool: 8 lbs.
4. HG-501A Industrial Master Heat Gun (Up to 750F @ 1680W)
- High temperature and power ratings
- up to 7500F/4000C at 1680W | High air flow rating: 23CFM at 3000 FPM gets the job done fast
- Powerful high speed universal motor | Sturdy die cast aluminum housing is rugged and lightweight | Easily replaceable, reinforced, mica-insulated ceramic element
- Double protected heating element housing | Externally accessible carbon brush holders for quick replacement | Three position “OFF-COLD-HOT” rocker switch
- Contoured, well-balanced handle | Non-slip rubber backed based with 90 degree rotation | UL Listed
- Made in USA
HG-501A is a heavy duty industrial quality heat gun. The unit has a built-in stand to keep heat gun in a safe upright position on any flat level for continuous use. Use for shrink tubing and packaging, bending plastics, cure adhesives, dry and heat parts, strip paint, defrost frozen pipes, heat sensitive materials, solder/desolder and more. High temperature and power ratings; up to 7500F/4000C at 1680W | High air flow rating: 23CFM at 3000 FPM gets the job done fast. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
5. Astro 9426 Industrial Heavy Duty Heat Gun
6. Master Appliance HG-201D-oo-K Industrial Heat Gun Kit, Quick Change Plug-In Heating Element, 400F, 120V, 600W, 5 Amps, Assembled In USA
- Industrial quality: This heavy duty heat gun is made with a die-cast aluminum housing and an upgraded, long-life universal motor that delivers twice the run life
- Heat, power and speed: 600 watts of power reaches a max temperature of 400F quickly, while a high 27 CFM airflow at 3400 FPM helps you get tough jobs done faster
- Functional design: An ergonomic soft grip and 90-degree adjustable stand maximize comfort and usability
- heat gun kit includes shrink attachment, spreader attachment, reducer attachment and a rugged plastic storage case
- Total heat efficiency: New quick-change plug-in heating element with even airflow over element
- Maximum serviceability: With an optimized design and full selection of replacement parts available, your Master Appliance heat gun is built to last
With more than 60 years of experience, Master Appliance heat guns are the most rugged, reliable heat tools in industry today. Our D Series heat guns feature a new, quick-change plug-in heating element with even airflow for maximum heating efficiency, as well as other design upgrades like an ergonomic handle and 90-degree adjustable non-slip stand. As always, our products are optimized for serviceability from our full selection of replacement parts and attachments.
7. Master Appliance Master-Mite Series Heat Shrink System, Red, 300-500 Degree F, 220V
- Temperature and power ratings: up to 500-Degree Fahrenheit/260-Degree Celsius at 1440-Watts
- High airflow rating: 23 CFM at 3000 FPM gets the job done fast
- Powerful high speed universal motor
- Easily replaceable reinforced mica-insulated ceramic heating element
- Externally accessible carbon brushes
Master Appliance is the World’s #1 supplier of professional quality heat tools. This 220V heat gun has a rugged die cast aluminum housing for heavy duty professional use, powerful high speed universal motor, pushes out 23 CFM at 3000 FPM get the job done fast. Temperature and power ratings: up to 500-Degree Fahrenheit/260-Degree C at 1440-Watts. Use to shrink tubing and packaging, bend plastics, cure adhesives, dry and heat parts, strip paint, defrost frozen pipes, solder/disorder and more.
8. Master Appliance Ph-1500 Proheat Programmable Lcd Heat Gun, Variable Temperature & Airflow, 120V, Assembled In the USA
- Six preset & customizable program settings with digital display of temperature and air flow settings.Programmable heat and air flow remove the guess work.
- Adjustable temperature in 10° increments from 130°F to 1000°f, (50°c to 540°c) in your choice of degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius.Adjustable Air flow from 4 to 16 CFM (113 – 453 L/min.)
- Electronic closed loop temperature control system maintains constant temperature when varying air flow or using specialty attachments.
- Temperature & air flow Lock-in feature provides added management control. Perfect for production applications requiring consistent application of heat.
- Engineered and assembled in the USA using global parts. Well balanced and lightweight, great for handheld use.
Six preset & Customizable program settings with digital display of temperature and air flow settings. Programmable heat and air flow remove the guess work. Adjustable temperature in 10° increments from 130°F to 1000°f, (50°C to 540°c) in your choice of degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius. Adjustable Air flow from 4 to 16 CFM (113 – 453 L/min.) electronic Closed loop temperature control system maintains. Constant temperature when varying air flow or using. Ergonomic handle provides balanced grip. Temperature & air flow lock-in feature provides added management control. Perfect for production applications requiring consistent application of heat. Power-interrupt reset feature. Use to heat or dry temperature sensitive materials, shrink tubing, shrink packaging and specialty connectors, solder and disorder, bend plastics, activate adhesives, remove decals, defrost frozen pipes and more. Multiple electrical plugs, attachments & bench stand available. Engineered and assembled in the USA using domestic and foreign parts.
From the Manufacturer
Rugged, ergonomic heat gun with digital display of temperature and air flow. Adjustable heat programmable in 10-Degree increments from 130-1000-Degree Fahrenheit, and adjustable airflow from 4 to 16 CFM provides fast, reliable, repeatable flameless heat.
9. Master Appliance VT-750C Variable Temperature Heat Gun 72 to 1000°, 1740 Watts, 120 V, 60 Hz
10. Master Appliance PH-1200 Proheat Varitemp Heat Gun, 130 Degree F to 1000 Degree F, 120V, 60 Hz, 11 Amp, 1300W Max
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heat Gun Master Appliance for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!