Finding your suitable readers for general electric refrigerator part is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for general electric refrigerator part including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
842 reviews analysed
1. WR60X10220 Condenser Fan Motor for General Electric GE Refrigerators by PartsBroz – Replaces Fridge Parts AP4298602, 1257132, AH1766247, EA1766247, PS1766247, WR60X10133, WR60X10171, WR60X10192
- ✅ PART NUMBER WR60X10220: This part is a direct fit for part WR60X10220. It’s also a functional equivalent to parts AP4298602, 1257132, AH1766247, EA1766247, PS1766247, WR60X10133, WR60X10171, B004H3XWWE, and WR60X10192.
- ✅ FITS GE BRAND FRIDGES: The condenser fan motor works in GE brand fridges like General Electric, Hotpoint, and RCA. Specific models include: GSF25XGWABB, GSF25XGWAWW, GSHF5PGXBB, GSHS5PGXSS, GSHS6KGZSS, GSL25IFRJBS, GSL25XGWASS, and GSL25XGWCSS.
- ✅ FIXES COMMON PROBLEMS: Is your fridge hot to the touch or not staying cold enough? If so, it may be time to replace the condenser fan motor. This easy fix can get your fridge cooling like normal again.
- ✅ 5-10 MINUTE REPAIR: Have your fridge back in no time. You’ll just need a 5/16-inch nut driver and a quarter-inch nut driver to get the job done. The whole thing only takes 5-10 minutes from start to finish.
- ✅ PREMIUM-QUALITY PART: The part meets or exceeds all original manufacturer specifications for function, compatibility, and performance. These specs includes: 1750 RPM, 14 amps, 9W, 115VAC, and 60Hz.
The condenser fan motor is located behind your fridge’s rear access panel. It powers the fan that cools the compressor and prevents overheating. When the motor fails, you fridge may become too warm. Luckily, replacing the condenser fan motor is simple and quick. The PartsBroz condenser fan motor replaces part number WR60X10220, fits several GE models, and offers long-lasting durability.
For safety, unplug your refrigerator before beginning the repair. Remove any food that could go bad during the 5-10 minute duration of the repair. Helpful tools include a 5/16-inch nut driver and a 1/4-inch nut driver. Keep the rubber grommets from the old fan motor to put onto the new one–flat side toward the motor. Take a picture prior to disassembly for easier reassembly.
5-10 Minute Fridge Repair
Broken fridges can spoil your food. Replacing the condenser fan motor can get your fridge working properly again. It can fix the following problems:
- Fridge is noisier than usual
- Fridge shuts off completely
- Fridge or freezer struggles to stay cold
- Fridge is hot to the touch
Compatible models include but are not limited to:
BSS25JFRJWW, GSF25XGWABB, GSF25XGWAWW, GSF25XGWBB, GSHF5PGXBB, GSHS5PGXSS, GSHS6KGZSS, GSL25IFRJBS, GSL25XGWASS, and GSL25XGWCSS.
Replaces Several Part Numbers
This part directly replaces part numbers WR60X10220, AP4298602, 1257132, AH1766247, EA1766247, PS1766247, WR60X10133, WR60X10171, B004H3XWWE, and WR60X10192
Please reach out to us if you have a question about compatibility. Comment below in the customer questions and answer section or send us a message on the PartsBroz storefront. We’re happy to help ensure you select the right part number for your fridge.
2. General Electric WR17X11939Ice Bucket Auger
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WR17X11939 Ice Bucket Auger
From the Manufacturer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part ,The Model Number and Name for the Following Item:General Electric (GENF0) WR17X11939 Ice Bucket Auger
3. General Electric WR23X10300 Refrigerator Power Cord
This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WR23X10300 Refrigerator Power Cord.
From the Manufacturer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WR23X10300 Refrigerator Power Cord
4. Ultra Durable WR60X10141 Refrigerator Evaporator Fan Motor Replacement by Blue Stars – Exact Fit for GE & Hotpoint Refrigerator – Replaces WR60x10138 WR60x10346 AP5955766 PS10063450 WR60X23584
- MODEL NUMBER: WR60X10141 Refrigerator Evaporator Fan Motor (115V – 60Hz – 3W, 1 3/8-inch shaft length, 1/8-inch shaft diameter)
- EASY TO INSTALL – It is made exactly fit for most top name brands (General Electric, Hotpoint.) and replaces part numbers: WR60X10045, WR60X10046, WR60X10072, WR60X10138, WR60X10346, WR60X27646, WR60X10138, AP5955766, PS10063450, WR60X23584
- PREMIUM QUALITY – The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
- RESTORES COOL AIR TO YOUR FRIDGE – If your fridge seems too warm or makes strange noises, you may need a new evaporator fan motor. This part helps to circulate cool air throughout your fridge.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked.
5. GE RPWFE Refrigerator Water Filter
- it work with any refrigerator that currently uses GE’s RPWF or RPWFE filters. It is used in selected GE french-door refrigerators. Compatible with select GE french-door refrigerators
- GE’s most advanced filtration: Tested and verified to filter five trace pharmaceuticals. Operation Water Pressure (psi) – 25 min. – 120 max
- Premium filtration: Certified to reduce chlorine-resistant cysts, lead, select pharmaceuticals and 15 other contaminants
- Easy filter replacement: No tools of water-turnoff required to replace cartridge inside refrigerator
- Six-month filter life: For best filtration results, filter cartridge should be replaced every six months or 300 gallons
GE REFRIGERATOR WATER FILTER. Tested and verified to filter five trace pharmaceuticals, including ibuprofen, progesterone and others. The product is manufactured in Mexico.
From the Manufacturer
GE’s most advanced filtration ever. Tested and verified to filter 5 trace pharmaceuticals including ibuprofen, progesterone, atenolol, trimethoprim, and fluoxetine ( The contaminants or other substances removed or reduced by this water filter are not necessarily in all users’ water)
6. Ultra Durable WR60X10185 Evaporator Fan Motor Replacement Part by Blue Stars – Exact Fit For GE & Hotpoint Refrigerators – Replaces WR23X10353 WR23X10355 WR23X10364
- MODEL NUMBER: WR60X10185 Evaporator Fan Motor
- SAVE TIME AND SAVE MONEY: Inexpensive way to fix or repair a refrigerators
- EASY TO INSTALL: It is made exactly fit for most top name brands (General Electric, Hotpoint) and replaces part numbers WR60X10154, WR60X10043, 1170107, 197D2039P007, 197D2039P008, AH1019114, EA1019114, PS1019114, WR23X10346, WR23X10350, WR23X10353, WR23X10355, WR23X10364, WR23X10404, WR23X10405, WR23X10406, WR60X10059, WR60X10068, WR60X10083, WR60X10084, WR60X10099, WR60X10149, WR60X10152, WR60X10157
- PREMIUM QUALITY: The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked
7. General Electric WR32X10697 Refrigerator Crisper Drawer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part, The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WR32X10697 Refrigerator Crisper Drawer.
From the Manufacturer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WR32X10697 Refrigerator Crisper Drawer
8. Lifetime Appliance WR71X10973 Door Bin Module Shelf Compatible with General Electric (GE) Refrigerator
- ✅ Part Numbers: WR71X10973, AP5628753, WR71X10607, 2313915, PS3513394, WR71X10253
- ✅ Ultra Durable Replacement Door Bin Module Shelf Compatible with General Electric (GE) Refrigerator
- ✅ This is the middle bin on the door of compatible refrigerator models. Please refer to the pictures and the list below. The cover insert has the part number WR71X10764.
- ✅ Fits Models beginning with: CSCP5, CZS25, FIG21, GCA24, GCE21, GCE23, GCE24, GCG21, GCG23, GCK21, GCK23, GCU23, GHE25, GIE21, GIG21, GSA28, GSE25, GSE27, GSE28, GSE29, GSE30, GSG25, GSK25, GSS23, MCG23, MIG23, PCA23, PCE23, PCF23, PCF25, PCG21, PCG23, PCK23, PCP21, PCP23, PCT23, PCU23, PHE25, PHG25, PIE23, PIG21, PIG23, PIT23, PJA25, PJE25, PJG25, PJU25, PSA29, PSC21, PSC23, PSC25, PSCF3, PSCF5, PSCS3, PSCS5, PSDF3, PSDF5, PSDS3, PSDS5, PSDW3, PSE25, PSE26, PSE27, PSE29, PSF23, PSF26, PSFW3,
- PSG25, PSG27, PSG29, PSH23, PSH25, PSHF6, PSHF9, PSHS6, PSHS9, PSHW6, PSI21, PSI23, PSIC3, PSIC5, PSJC5, PSK25, PSK27, PSK29, PSLS3, PSLS5, PSP25, PSP27, PSP29, PSQS6, PSR26, PSS23, PSS25, PSS26, PSS27, PSS28, PSS29, PSSB6, PSSC6, PSSF3, PSSS3, PSSS7, PSSS9, PST26, PST27, PST29, PSTW6, PSW23, PSW26, PSX29, PWG25, PWT26, PZS23, PZS25, RCA24, RCA25, RCE24, RCE25, RCU24, RCU25, RIE24, ZCE23, ZCG23, ZFSB2, ZHE25, ZSE27, ZSG27
Compatible with General Electric (GE) Refrigerator
Replaces part numbers: WR71X10973, AP5628753, WR71X10607, 2313915, PS3513394, WR71X10253
If you are unsure our replacement part will fit your appliance model, we are happy to help! Please let us know (1) your model number and (2) the item in question via the following link:
Whirlpool, Samsung, General Electric, Frigidaire, Kenmore, Sears, Maytag, KitchenAid brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the above brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
9. General Electric WR49X10283 Refrigerator Inverter Board
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item: General Electric (GENF0) WR49X10283 Refrigerator Inverter Board
From the Manufacturer
This is a Genuine Replacement Part,The Model Number and Name for The Following Item:General Electric (GENF0) WR49X10283 Inverter Kit with Jumpers
10. GE WR17X12091 Bucket and Auger Assembly for Refrigerator
Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts! This ice container assembly (part number WR17X12091) is for refrigerators. Ice container assembly WR17X12091 stores the ice until needed and comes with the auger that rotates to move the ice into the dispenser chute. The assembly may include multiple parts; refer to your parts diagram for a complete list of parts included. Follow the instructions in the owner’s manual when installing this part.
From the Manufacturer
Bucket And Auger Assembly. This part works with the following models: General Electric GSF25XGWABB, General Electric GSF25XGWAWW, General Electric GSF25XGWBB, General Electric GSHF5KGXBB, General Electric GSHF5KGXCC.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found General Electric Refrigerator Part for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!