Finding your suitable readers for appliance parts ge wr1711032 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for appliance parts ge wr1711032 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
664 reviews analysed
1. GE APPLIANCE PARTS WB03X25796 WB03T10326 GE Appliance Knob Asm (ss) Stainless Steel
GE factory part. GE brands include general electric, Hotpoint, rca, and others. GE also makes various appliance models for Sears/Kenmore.
2. GE APPLIANCE PARTS WB44X200 Bake Element for GE, Hotpoint, and RCA Wall Ovens
Part Number WB44X200 replaces TJ90CH44X200, CH44X200, 14200023, 3267, 454483, 458290, AH249424, CH44X160, EA249424, ERB44X200, PS249424, R0710083, RP44X160, RP44X200, TS44X160, TS44X200, WB44X0160, WB44X0200, WB44X160, WB44X200, WB44X200R, WB44X6200, YCH44X200. Made by GE/Hotpoint, approx. 13 1/4″ wide X 16 3/4″ long. GE Factory Part. GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others. GE also makes various appliance models for Sears / Kenmore. • GE’s electric range bake unit (model #: WB44X200) is a replacement part for ovens that are not producing heat. This model fits on numerous GE model ovens. • Electric range bake units are designed to create high temperatures in ovens. If little or no warmth is being created upon powering up your oven, bake units should be the first part to be checked for functionality. • GE’s electric range bake unit (model #: WB44X200) is designed for free standing electric ranges with screw-in terminals. Additionally, this particular models electric output and dimensions are as follows:• 3100 Watts / 240 Volts ; 2330Watts / 208 Volts• 13 ¼ “W x 20″D • WARNING: To avoid a risk of electrical shock, before replacing the bake heating element, you must unplug the range or shut off the circuit breaker to the unit. To avoid a risk of burn, make sure that the range is off, and the unit’s heating element is cool to the touch.
3. WB44X200 Bake Element for GE Ovens by PartsBroz – Replaces Part Numbers AP2031031, 3267, AH249424, EA249424, PS249424, TS44X200, WB44X0160, WB44X0200, WB44X160, WB44X200R, WB44X6200
- ✅ PART NUMBER WB44X200: This part directly replaces part numbers AP2031031, 3267, AH249424, EA249424, PS249424, TS44X200, WB44X0160, WB44X0200, WB44X160, WB44X200R, and WB44X6200.
- ✅ FOR GE OVENS: It’s compatible with several oven models manufactured by GE. Compatible GE brands include General Electric, Hotpoint, and Kenmore/Sears. Reach out to us to confirm compatibility with your oven model.
- ✅ RESTORES HEAT: The bake element warms the air in your oven so that you’re able to bake. If your oven doesn’t heat up, you may need to replace the bake element.
- ✅ SIMPLE BEGINNER FIX: Fix your oven yourself in fewer than 15 minutes. You just need a Philips screwdriver to remove the old bake element and install this new one.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY PART: The part meets or exceeds all original manufacturer specifications for performance and fit. It also comes with the bracket needed for installation. Specs: approx. 13 1/4W x 16 3/4L in.
The baking element is in the bottom of the oven. If your baking element shorts out, burns out, or breaks, you need to replace it so that you can restore heat to your oven. Thankfully, replacing a broken baking element with the WB44X200 high-quality exact equivalent part by PartsBroz is fast and budget friendly.
Before beginning this repair, disconnect your oven from its power source. You just need a Philips head screwdriver and work gloves to complete the repair. Make note: when disconnecting the broken element from the wires, don’t let the wires fall back inside your oven wall. You’ll need to connect the wires to the new element.
Compatible brands and models include but are not limited to:
General Electric:JK25X02 JK29X06 JK29X07 JK29X08 JK29X09 JKP07*D2 JKP070J3 JKP07G*D2 JKP07G0J3 JKP07GJ4 JKP07GJ5 JKP07GX06 JKP07GXD1 JKP07GXH1 JKP07GXJ1 JKP07GXJ2 JKP07GXJ3 JKP07GXJ4 JKP07GXJ5 JKP07J4 JKP07J5 JKP07J6 JKP07WXN1 JKP07X07 JKP07XD1 JKP07XJ1 JKP07XJ2 JKP07XJ3 JKP07XJ4 JKP07XJ5 JKP07XJ6 JKP16G*D2 JKP16G0J3 JKP16GJ4 JKP16GJ5 JKP16GJ6 JKP16GX07 JKP16GXD1 JKP16GXH1 JKP16GXJ1 JKP16GXJ2 JKP16GXJ3 JKP16GXJ4 JKP16GXJ5
Kenmore/Sears: 20131 (1988), 21131 (1988), 21133 (1988), 21231 (1988), 21232 (1988), 21233 (1988), 21234 (1988), 21235 (1988), 21236 (1988), 21331 (1988)
Hotpoint: RK777GXJ4 RK777GXJ5 RK777GXJ6 RK777GXM1 RK777GXT7 RK777GXT8 RK955GX01 RK955GXD1 RK959GX01 RK959GXD1 RK960GX01 RK960GX02 RK960GX03 RK961GX01 RK961GXJ1 RK961GXJ2 RK961GXJ3
Replaces Several Part Numbers
This part directly replaces part numbers WB44X200, AP2031031, 3267, AH249424, EA249424, PS249424, TS44X200, WB44X0160, WB44X0200, WB44X160, WB44X200R, and WB44X6200.
Questions about compatibility? Reach out to us in the customer questions and answers section or on the PartsBroz storefront.
4. ERP WB44X200 Bake Element
None Erb44x200 Bake Element ; 3,100 watts; 250volts, Screw in Terminals ; Works with Ge model Wb44x200.
From the Manufacturer
None Erb44x200 Bake Element ; 3,100 watts; 250volts, Screw in Terminals ; Works with Ge model Wb44x200
5. PRYSM Bake Element for GE Directly Replaces WB44X200
- This Bake Element Directly Replaces the following part #’s: 3267, AH249424, EA249424, PS249424, TS44X200, WB44X0160, WB44X0200, WB44X160, WB44X200R, WB44X6200, B003BIGD8Q
- Quality you can Trust! All Snap Products are made with premium materials and are tested so they last.
- Buy with Confidence! Snap Supply Parts always come with a 1 Year Warranty.
- Installation Instructions available on our website!
- Compatible with the following Range brands: General Electric, Hotpoint, RCA, and others.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Appliance Parts Ge Wr1711032 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!